Re: VCL.NET components

Malcolm Cheyne wrote:
http://www.devexpress.com/

That's a nice set, but only for WinForms (D2005-2006). They do not support VCL.NET.

"Dmitry Slabko" <sldmitry@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:473d7a9d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello All,

We are currently developing a new project using Delphi.NET 2007, and we are looking for more advanced DBGrid/StringGrid and TreeView components for VCL.NET. Other nice stuff like Outlook-style bars would also be handy. Please, share what you use and/or prefer.

Regards,
Dmitry

  • Re: VCL.NET components
    ... Dmitry Slabko wrote: ... We are currently developing a new project using Delphi.NET 2007, and we are looking for more advanced DBGrid/StringGrid and TreeView components for VCL.NET. ... Other nice stuff like Outlook-style bars would also be handy. ...
  • Re: VCL.NET components
    ... are looking for more advanced DBGrid/StringGrid and TreeView components ... Other nice stuff like Outlook-style bars would also be handy. ... Dmitry ...
  • VCL.NET components