Re: The future of ThinDAC ...

So all those who bought ThinDAC 1.3 with the promise of getting an update to
version 2.0 can now request their money back from the eCommerce vendor...
right?

  • Re: The future of ThinDAC ...
    ... version 2.0 can now request their money back from the eCommerce vendor... ...
  • Re: Discussing "Build Your Own .Net Language and Compiler"
    ... >> refer to you as jerk face, therefore, jerk face, I repeat my request. ... If it were the case that like many programmers, ... strictly for the money, then yes indeed I am a failure, boo hoo. ... > some mythical retirement plan issue you allude to above. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Why graphics drivers are proprietary
    ... better hardware but vendor B the better drivers. ... How about government funding? ... results of your work with everyone else (you're being paid by taxpayer money, ... where trade secrets are disfavored and disfunctional). ...
    (Fedora)
  • Bush Wants More Money for Surge - Dems Must Bend Over, Again
    ... White House Likely to Update War Request ... WASHINGTON -- The White House is ready to ask Congress for more money for ... to complement the 21,500 additional combat troops. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Why graphics drivers are proprietary
    ... better hardware but vendor B the better drivers. ... So final users would have had the best hardware running the best drivers ... You need money, and you have some skill to do something better than others. ... This scenario is not optimized to make most money, ...
    (Fedora)