Re: ANN: Cost effective ThinDAC replacement....

"marc hoffman" schrieb:
i would appreciate if you could stop spreading misinformation. the only one who showed unwillingness (as anyone who followed the original threads can easily see) is you, by being unwilling to even TALK to us. in the previous thread (our ANN) i repeatedly reminded you that we would be *delighted* to talk to you to (privately) discuss options for you to continue with ThinDAC.

I said I had no business with RO, but with Dmitry.
And Dmitry has been ignoring my E-Mails.

It may be fine for you to play devil's advocate,
but I am not interested in playing that game.

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec, Team RTC
http://www.realthinclient.com
.