Re: ANN: Cost effective ThinDAC replacement....

Bob,

The fact that you didn't like who's name was in the From field

So RO is holding Dmitry incommunicado? <g>

i saw the <g>, but just ftr, no such thing is the case. Dmitry is free to speak as he likes, he merely asked me to handle this particular case.

however, within a company, it is sometimes the case that a particular person (in this case, me) is delegated to coordinate and handle a certain task. ymmv, but we have found this a useful concept in a company with several people involved, to not just have everyone talk at once, but coordinate things. ;)

> No kidding--you look really bad here marc.

yeah, i am sure i do - except possibly to everyone who is looking at this thing /rationally/ <g>

--
marc hoffman

RemObjects Software
The Infrastructure Company
http://www.remobjects.com

  • Re: Why Microsoft must abandon Vista to save itself
    ... Iirc this confirmed to be fixed for SP1, but nonetheless i hope you can appreciate the irony... ... RemObjects Software ... The Infrastructure Company ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: I dont understand the world anymore
    ... want is stable Delphi version, with good Help, UNICODE and generics, reasonable subscription price ... RemObjects Software ... The Infrastructure Company ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: TLabel with AntiAliasing , is possibile ?
    ... exactly the reason to not FORCE it on users who explicitly have NOT enabled the option system-wide, ... RemObjects Software ... The Infrastructure Company ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: eWeek sez "Rotten Apple: Leopard"
    ... First show me your dazzling eye candy and flashing icons then I'll ... RemObjects Software ... The Infrastructure Company ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Delphi and the .Net platform
    ... .NET, it is my opinion, is for lazy, unskilled "programmers" or "office" people.. ... RemObjects Software ... The Infrastructure Company ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)