Re: ANN: Cost effective ThinDAC replacement....

Bob,

The fact that you didn't like who's name was in the From field

So RO is holding Dmitry incommunicado? <g>

i saw the <g>, but just ftr, no such thing is the case. Dmitry is free to speak as he likes, he merely asked me to handle this particular case.

however, within a company, it is sometimes the case that a particular person (in this case, me) is delegated to coordinate and handle a certain task. ymmv, but we have found this a useful concept in a company with several people involved, to not just have everyone talk at once, but coordinate things. ;)

> No kidding--you look really bad here marc.

yeah, i am sure i do - except possibly to everyone who is looking at this thing /rationally/ <g>

--
marc hoffman

RemObjects Software
The Infrastructure Company