Converting Word to PDF using command line

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to do this? I have a load of documents that I
need to pdf before a software release and it would make it alot easier to be
able to script it than manually open up each Word document separately and
print using a pdf printer. I also use Automated Build studio so maybe
something that can be incorporated using this.

Thanks in advance

Alex

  • Re: PDF editing
    ... want to load on a mobile reader ... Can I just use any ol' PDF ... the means to completing the task isn't as ... I then had to select the mobile preset. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Veiwing a readonly word document
    ... >>> A pdf takes too long to load IMHO. ... > using vfp. ... >>>actual ReadOnly attribute (if you have the admin rights to do so) ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.reports.printing)
  • Re: Simplex chain / boolean ops / point-in-polygon test
    ... Strangely, after you posted your reply, I couldn't load the pdf ... for "simplicial boolean peng" and have a look at the html version, ... boolean ops algorithm I've come across. ...
    (comp.graphics.algorithms)
  • Re: [SLE] Acrobat Reader 7 on SuSE Linux 10.1
    ... 1.4GHz PC with 700MB RAM and a vanilla IDE hard drive. ... load a big PDF it takes longer, ... I loaded a 100K PDF in four seconds on said laptop. ... Starting OOo and loading a 121-page ODT takes about 15 seconds for me. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: PDF editing
    ... to load on a mobile reader - however some ... image and "replace" the page's contents with said render. ... Can I just use any ol' PDF ... the means to completing the task isn't as important ...
    (alt.os.linux)