Re: Converting Word to PDF using command line

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:21:47 +1100, Al Vas wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to do this? I have a load of documents that I
need to pdf before a software release and it would make it alot easier to be
able to script it than manually open up each Word document separately and
print using a pdf printer. I also use Automated Build studio so maybe
something that can be incorporated using this.

You can select a whole bunch of documents in windows explorer and drop
them on the icon for your pdf printer.

--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com

  • Re: PDF to Word
    ... The act of converting a Word document to PDF utterly destroys the Word ... John McGhie wrote: ... John McGhie, Microsoft MVP (Word, Mac Word), Consultant Technical Writer, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Grey logos in letterheads
    ... Because the PDF language doesn't contain them. ... XML will describe a Word document; ... But they can't edit a Word document via PDF in any case: ... This client needs to accept that if they send something in Word format, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • RE: convert FROM pdf
    ... In addition to text, I suppose the manuals include illustrations (drawings, ... Save the PDF document as a .doc file. ... Please give me your opinion for a clean conversion from PDF to Word. ... Open a blank Word document and import the company styles. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Grey logos in letterheads
    ... You do know That Acrobat 7.08 and Acrobat 8 "PRO" versions allow you to take a PDF and create a Word document from it. ... I've used the feature once or twice on 7, when I knew the original was a Word Document, but didn't have the original. ... This client needs to accept that if they send something in Word format, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Email Reports
    ... a distinct Word file or printing it to a PDF ... Once you have either a merged Word document or a distinct PDF file, ... Set objWordDoc = objWordApp.Documents.Open ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)