Re: MicroOLAP still around?

Johann Campbell wrote:

Has anybody been able to contact MicroOLAP recently? A quick jump to their website http://www.microolap.com yields a completely different site. Don't know if they were hacked or anything.

Worked for me, December 6, @ 12:35 PST.

I didn't notice the JavaScript injections that redirect only if you're coming in from a search site, or some of the other clever hacks I've seen lately.

--
-Brion

There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'
- Mercedes Lackey

  • Capital Ones website inadvertently assists phishing
    ... Capital One's website has an unchecked redirect. ... > regularly screen the Capital One Bank system for unusual activity. ... To protect the security of your account, ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Network/Routing Question
    ... Since I am unsure of a way to install OWA to another website, ... I've killed OWA and SBS doing so. ... If your *default* website use remote.domainname.com, and you are thinking of adding a header to the default website then no, this cannot be done. ... And if you create a new site and add a header then you still have to make the default site accessible for the redirect. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: I gave up on Google today
    ... all of these hotels/restaurants are paying Google ... yields: address, map, and phone for Thunderbird Lodge in Riverside, CA plus ... address, map, and phone for Lady Ann's Victorian Tea Room, Stuart, ... 2nd link: official website. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: redirect URL
    ... I had a somewhat similar problem but my websites were on the same server. ... open the properties screen for that website and click the Home Directory ... "Redirect to:" where you fill in the domain part of the URL that you want to ... $V is a redirect variable and I believe the help in IIS 5 is not working ...
  • Re: A confused noob with some questions.
    ... www server was a different machine compared to the ftp server, ... And hence the subdomain had it's own IP ... pronounce in several languages, and it has 0 use, so I redirect ... strategy if a website has multiple domain names. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)