Re: NexusDB?

I'm in Burlingame.

I still can't connect to nexusdb.com through Firefox or IE, but am able to connect using Torpark (which is some kind of anonymizer-thingie).

Q Correll wrote:
Charles,

| Ping identifies the correct IP. Browsing to the IP results in the
| same "Problem loading page" message. (Tested from the San Francisco
| peninsula using AT&T DSL).

Ah ha! Another SF Bay Area AT&T subscriber with the same symptoms.

Thanks for relpying!

I'm in Sunnyvale. John Treder is in Santa Clara. Would you mind
letting us know where you are located?

  • Re: NexusDB?
    ... | I'm in Burlingame. ... | I still can't connect to nexusdb.com through Firefox or IE, ... "anonymizer-thingie" masks the packets' source. ...
  • Firefox Now Allows Anonymous Web Surfing
    ... Tweaked Firefox Lets You Surf Internet Without a Trace ... The browser is free to download at torpark.nfshost.com. ... The Torpark browser uses encryption to send data over The Onion ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Nerd needs help
    ... hab ich lediglich OpenOffice, Firefox, Gimp& Torpark. ... das vermutlich nur ein Tropfen auf den heißen Stein. ... parallel zu Windows installieren, so dass man sich erst einmal dran ...
    (de.org.ccc)
  • Another Anonomysing Browser
    ... Torpark, based on Firefox 1.5.0.7 and this one seems to do what it says it will. ... Sometimes I think we're alone. ... R. Buckminster Fuller ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)