Re: Group Box with Check Box in Caption

JED wrote:
Asger Joergensen wrote:

This used to work nicely, however if the application is themed most
controls are transparent and you'll see the bevel of the groupbox
through the checkbox.

Why not use the label of the Groupbox and just the checkbox without a caption?

siegfried

  • Re: Einfacher Zugriff auf 26 gleichartige Groupboxen?
    ... Die Groupbox bekommst du über die Eigenschaft Parent der Checkbox. ... Checkbox-Komponente bedienen. ... Var fGroupbox: TGroupbox; ...
    (de.comp.lang.delphi.misc)
  • Re: Einfacher Zugriff auf 26 gleichartige Groupboxen?
    ... Der OnClick-Handler bekommt die Checkbox als Parameter Sender mit. ... Du kannst also erstens die Groupbox finden indem Du nach Sender.Parent fragst. ... property OnChecked:TNotifyEvent read FOnChecked write FOnChecked; ... "And starting today all passwords must contain letters, numbers, ...
    (de.comp.lang.delphi.misc)
  • Re: For Each... statement
    ... please help with the following codes below. ... Dim chk As System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox ... Maybe either the groupbox is not directly placed on the Form, or not all controls in the Groupbox are checkboxes. ... if typeof ctl2 is Checkbox then ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • RE: modificando una vista automatico
    ... "JoseLuis" wrote: ... > Tengo un GroupBox y dentro tengo 3 checkbox ... > quitar de esa ventana se actualize el Groupbox agregandose o quitandose ... > checkbox que lo estaria sacando de una tabla de la base de datos, ...
  • Re: UserControl as container
    ... > checkbox and a groupbox and when new controls are dropped on my control ... > I want the new controls to be associated with the embedded groupbox. ... > I want this groupbox to be enabled/disabled based on the checkbox. ... you created the user control derived from UserControl and there is ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms.controls)