Re: 3rd party code editor for Delphi 2007?

Q Correll wrote:
Ed,

| Should've read this before I bought RAD2007. Oh well, I guess I still
| have the updates to look forward to.

Hang in there!

Well, I have about 1 1/2 week before I'm supposed to get my RAD2007
license (and SA, btw). I hope CG isn't going to disappoint me.
For the investment I put in RAD2007, I certainly hope it'd
be worth it.

Edmund

  • Re: 3rd party code editor for Delphi 2007?
    ... | Should've read this before I bought RAD2007. ... | have the updates to look forward to. ... Hang in there! ... XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 ...
  • Re: Not Responding errors
    ... Software Updates - 5 (don't know if they're necessary so I haven't ... Event Type: Error Event Source: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler ... Select, Start, Help and Support, Keep your ... Event Source: Application Hang ...
  • Re: Not Responding errors
    ... Software Updates - 5 (don't know if they're necessary so I haven't ... Event Type: Error Event Source: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler ... Select, Start, Help and Support, Keep your ... Event Source: Application Hang ...
  • Re: Not Responding errors
    ... Software Updates - 5 (don't know if they're necessary so I haven't ... Event Type: Error Event Source: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler ... Event Source: Application Hang ...
  • Re: MC and others agree to pay for extended updates.
    ... more than 320 million machines were bought. ... only the poorest people who have no money to buy a new one or ... MS was offering a symbolic low monthly sum to pay to keep the ... pc's updates, it would still do lots of money of such an offer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)