Re: Inter Application Communication components

Hello!
You wrote on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:16:53 -0500:

A> I am looking for components or tools to be able to send data
A> and notifications across applications. I had InterAppComm

Check MsgConnect ( http://www.eldos.com/msgconnect/ ) which was designed for this particular task. It supports almost transparent change between socket, UDP and MMF transports depending on whether you want to communicate on the same system or on different computers across network.
Unlike other possible solutions MsgConnect is a lightweight package, and it's flexible and powerful enough to build large distributed systems.

With best regards,
Eugene Mayevski
http://www.SecureBlackbox.com - the comprehensive component suite for network security

.