Re: Measuring the speed of vehicles with a web cam ?

There was a company that had computer vision stuff including
motion (along with other types of signal processing). The are
at www.mitov.com I have not used them. They announced
a new version in this newsgroup back on 10/31/2007.

Thanks,

"rap" <voldemor@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On this site: http://www.patzsch.de/detern.html the author posted an
article and software capable of measuring the speed of vehicles with a web
cam (Geschwindigkeit Messen mit einer WebCam für Win 2000 und Windows XP
/Vista). I didn't test this out but anyone here has an idea how we can do
it
with Delphi? May be there is a third party video component that may be
readily used?

  • Re: Measuring the speed of vehicles with a web cam ?
    ... Thak for the reference. ... motion (along with other types of signal processing). ...
  • Re: webcam-based surveillance software?
    ... libcvcam0.9-5 - computer vision camera support library ... libhighgui-dev - development files for libhighgui ... motion - V4L capture program supporting motion detection ... V4L capture program supporting motion detection ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)