Re: Measuring the speed of vehicles with a web cam ?

There was a company that had computer vision stuff including
motion (along with other types of signal processing). The are
at I have not used them. They announced
a new version in this newsgroup back on 10/31/2007.

"rap" <voldemor@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On this site: the author posted an
article and software capable of measuring the speed of vehicles with a web
cam (Geschwindigkeit Messen mit einer WebCam für Win 2000 und Windows XP
/Vista). I didn't test this out but anyone here has an idea how we can do
with Delphi? May be there is a third party video component that may be
readily used?