Re: OT: Ethics, Morale and Intellectual Property - open discussion

Robert Giesecke wrote:

But then again, if I did chose to use source which would not allow my code with references to restricted sources to be put in a DLL (which I would not do), I would simply forget about the original vendor, check what I had to write myself when I dumped his library, and live on happily ever after...

Just to clarify; I would not choose components that could force in a corner like the original case of this thread.

  • Re: Excel References
    ... registers the DLL properly on the user's machine then there shouldn't be any ... I re-establish the References, XL runs fine. ... "Joe" wrote in message ... Click OK and the VBE will register the DLL ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: HowTo: Unregister a DLL/Control when the File no longer Exists
    ... Tony Proctor wrote: ... recorded in the registry. ... However, matching them up without the original DLL ... The main project references one of the DLLs, ...
  • Re: Excel References
    ... <<If I have the References dialog open, I can't get to the Browser (as ... Click OK and the VBE will register the DLL and add it to ... the Browser lists it in the dropdown of available ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: HowTo: Unregister a DLL/Control when the File no longer Exists
    ... projects, in the correct order, and deals with this exact situation Karl ... "registry bloat" by not cleaning the registry properly over a period ... The main project references one of the DLLs, ... another DLL. ...
  • Re: Excel References
    ... closing the References dialog, then reopen the References dialog and recheck ... Click OK and the VBE will register the DLL and add ... (MISSING is present) ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)