Re: TMapi and windows vista

It seems the problem because no error reported.

Any workaround ?

"Nico Cizik (Digital Metaphors)" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje de noticias news:47cd88f4$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Carlos,

One item I've noticed about using MAPI with Vista is that if Outlook is already open, the dialog does not seem to appear. I have not tested this with Outlook Express (Windows Mail) but I would assume the same applies. Be sure Windows Mail is closed, then try running your app again.

--
Regards,

Nico Cizik
Digital Metaphors
http://www.digital-metaphors.com

"Carlos" <not@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:47ccf9f2$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am using mapi for send emails by windows mail.
In windows vista it no generates an error but doesn´t work. the dialog is not opened.

Any suggerence ?

Regards

  • Re: Messages in Inbox have disappeared...Help 911
    ... I've had it with Vista. ... You are in the right place for help with Windows Mail. ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... I know ways to recover messages in Outlook Express, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Messages in Inbox have disappeared...Help 911
    ... I've had it with Vista. ... You are in the right place for help with Windows Mail. ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... I know ways to recover messages in Outlook Express, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Multiple copies sent; outbox still holds message; sent folder
    ... Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a computer that is running Windows Vista. ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... > folder, ...
  • Re: Create email via MS Word ??
    ... You can do a temporary install of Outlook on your Vista system, ... The one main shortcoming of Outlook was in backing up that very long ... Windows Mail was never meant to replace Outlook, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: hide addresses in the "TO" box???
    ... I can confirm that Outlook 2003 will run on the 64 bit Vista as well. ... and Windows Mail is back just like before. ... accounts,....three on this server and three on Yahoo. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)