Re: TMapi and windows vista
- From: "Carlos" <not@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:30:25 +0100
It seems the problem because no error reported.
Any workaround ?
"Nico Cizik (Digital Metaphors)" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje de noticias news:47cd88f4$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
One item I've noticed about using MAPI with Vista is that if Outlook is already open, the dialog does not seem to appear. I have not tested this with Outlook Express (Windows Mail) but I would assume the same applies. Be sure Windows Mail is closed, then try running your app again.
"Carlos" <not@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:47ccf9f2$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHello,
I am using mapi for send emails by windows mail.
In windows vista it no generates an error but doesn´t work. the dialog is not opened.
Any suggerence ?
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Looking for asp.net webtemplates
- Next by Date: ANN: TCioinaEval v7.6.6
- Previous by thread: Re: TMapi and windows vista
- Next by thread: DP Help-Booster (DLL-expert for Delphi-IDE) Build 394 released