Re: Looking for runtime form designer

Hello Lee,

yes, the product is almost done, we're working now on documentation,
distribution packs and bug fixes. We hope to release it in 2-3 weeks.

--
Kind regards,

Wagner R. Landgraf
TMS software team
web: http://www.tmssoftware.com
Email: wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Lee Griffin" <lgriffin at griffinsoftware dot com> wrote in message
I would be VERY interested in this (I already own Scripter Studio). Is
there any time frame for its release (I won't hold you to it, though :) )?

"Wagner R. Landgraf" <_nospam_ at tmssoftware com> wrote in message
TMS Software (http://www.tmssoftware.com) is about to release a Pro
version of its Scripter Studio product which will include full IDE
components like form designer, improved syntax memo, object inspector,
etc., all integrated with current scripting engine.

--
Kind regards,

Wagner R. Landgraf
TMS software team
web: http://www.tmssoftware.com
Email: wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Carlos" <not@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,

I would like to design any form at runtime.
any component for design (add buttons, grids,...)
Regards

  • Re: Looking for runtime form designer
    ... I would be VERY interested in this (I already own Scripter Studio). ... components like form designer, improved syntax memo, object inspector, ... Kind regards, ... I would like to design any form at runtime. ...
  • Re: Xilinx XST questions
    ... templates and muxes and compare results with the present design. ... view (expanding and contracting the design port requirements not at ... No. Having a hot toddy at the holiday party;) ... Kind regards ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: how to switch between 2 batteries?
    ... Kind regards, ... >>I have a design where I use two batteries as power source. ... >>battery is a smart battery with SMBus, ... >>Frode Undseth ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: 85-265VAC and 24VDC combined power supply
    ... I am currently working on a device where I am evaluating options for ... design and can have a high efficiency. ... Kind regards, ... Can you give me the name of the company selling ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: TMS Scripter Studio v3.2 released
    ... Kind regards, ... Wagner R. Landgraf ... TMS software team ...