Re: Looking for runtime form designer

Hello Lee,

yes, the product is almost done, we're working now on documentation,
distribution packs and bug fixes. We hope to release it in 2-3 weeks.

--
Kind regards,

Wagner R. Landgraf
TMS software team
web: http://www.tmssoftware.com
Email: wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Lee Griffin" <lgriffin at griffinsoftware dot com> wrote in message
I would be VERY interested in this (I already own Scripter Studio). Is
there any time frame for its release (I won't hold you to it, though :) )?

"Wagner R. Landgraf" <_nospam_ at tmssoftware com> wrote in message
TMS Software (http://www.tmssoftware.com) is about to release a Pro
version of its Scripter Studio product which will include full IDE
components like form designer, improved syntax memo, object inspector,
etc., all integrated with current scripting engine.

--
Kind regards,

Wagner R. Landgraf
TMS software team
web: http://www.tmssoftware.com
Email: wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Carlos" <not@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,

I would like to design any form at runtime.
any component for design (add buttons, grids,...)
Regards

.