Re: Any body compared the speeds of NativeXml and OpenXml?
- From: matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Matthew Jones)
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 11:54 +0100 (BST)
I'm not aware of OpenXML, but NativeXML was modified to use a buffered read and
write stream after I commented on it being a little slower than the TurboPower one.
After which change it was almost instant, and has worked well (in DOM mode) for me
ever since. It is a nice implementation as it can store the Delphi native types in
the XML using standard calls, so use is easier.
- Prev by Date: DBMaster - Database tool
- Next by Date: TIFF image and TGraphic descendant
- Previous by thread: Re: Any body compared the speeds of NativeXml and OpenXml?
- Next by thread: An exotic(and interesting...) problem with JvInspector