ANN: Common Knowledge 4.0 Now Available
- From: Andrew Rutherford <oca.reply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:27:01 -0800 (PST)
Object Connections is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of Common Knowledge 4.0, a business rules management system and rules
engine (SDK) that supports the capture, representation, documentation,
maintenance, testing and deployment of an organisation's business
rules and application logic.
In addition to the traditional decision tables, decision grids,
decision trees, workflows, rete rules and scripting formats, Common
Knowledge 4.0 delivers a new world of opportunity with the
introduction of visual scripts and test suites. These new formats, in
conjunction with existing formats, ensure that the business rules
designer has a rich set of tools available for the construction of
expressive and effective corporate solutions.
Business rules built using Common Knowledge Designer can be integrated
directly into your software systems using the Common Knowledge SDK.
The Common Knowledge SDK is a comprehensive business rules authoring
and execution API which now provides 32 and 64 bit support for
all .NET languages, as well as native 32 and 64 bit support for all
major versions of Delphi, including XE2.
Common Knowledge 4.0 can be downloaded from the evaluation download
page on the Object Connections website (http://
www.objectconnections.com/evaluation). The Common Knowledge 4.0
Evaluation download is a fully functional Corporate Bundle installer.
Common Knowledge 4.0 introduces a range of new and improved features.
* Many UI improvements, including a versatile ribbon toolbar and
improved docking control
* Optional tabbed and MDI based views
* Embedded viewers for documentation and code generation
* Integrated file and samples browsing
* Visual Script rule format allows integration of forms with business
* Test Suite rule format allows the integration of test cases and
* Common Knowledge Launcher, a standalone business rules execution
* SDK support for 32 and 64 bit .NET and Delphi environments
* Support for all major versions of Delphi including XE2
* A flexible pricing model with free SDK runtimes
Want to Know More?
If you think your business may be able to benefit from Common
Knowledge 4.0 and would like further information regarding the
product, licensing or pricing, then use one of the following support
facilities to ensure your questions are answered:
Online contact form - http://www.objectconnections.com/contact
Forum - http://www.objectconnections.com/forum/index
Support - mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx