Re: how to extract from a stringGrid

From: Stark (starkwedder_at_virgilio.it)
Date: 11/05/03

Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:46:17 GMT

Sorry for my english. Reading what I wrote yesterday, I understand what you
understood, but I really needed something totaly different. I'll try to
explain it in a different way:
I have a StringList storing a number of values, each representing the
possible content of field ID in a table.

I wish to extract all of the rows of the table having the field ID equal to
one of the values included in the StringList.
I know I can do something as follows

Select * from MyQuery where MyQyery."ID" = ????? (where MyQyery."ID"
IN(..)).

But how do I match MyQyery."ID" against each element of the StringString ?