D6: use app via Send to menu

From: A man (uce_at_ftc.gov)
Date: 11/11/03

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:44:26 -0500

I want people to use my app from the Send to menu. I know how to
create a link in the Send To directory. But when I right click on a
text file, then choose Send to, and Editq, Editq opens with nothing
in it. Does my program have to check for command line parameters? Or
something else?

My shortcut in the Send to link looks like: c:\app\editq.exe "%1"

--
"Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove
all doubt."