D6: use app via Send to menu

From: A man (uce_at_ftc.gov)
Date: 11/11/03

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:44:26 -0500

I want people to use my app from the Send to menu. I know how to
create a link in the Send To directory. But when I right click on a
text file, then choose Send to, and Editq, Editq opens with nothing
in it. Does my program have to check for command line parameters? Or
something else?

My shortcut in the Send to link looks like: c:\app\editq.exe "%1"

--
"Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove
all doubt."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: use app via Send to menu
    ... >> I want people to use my app from the Send to menu. ... >> text file, then choose Send to, and Editq, Editq opens with nothing ... "Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove ... "Someone once said that your anger and hatred toward another person ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: use app via Send to menu
    ... > I want people to use my app from the Send to menu. ... > text file, then choose Send to, and Editq, Editq opens with nothing ... Groetjes, ... Maarten Wiltink ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: D6: use app via Send to menu
    ... > I want people to use my app from the Send to menu. ... > text file, then choose Send to, and Editq, Editq opens with nothing ... Read in the help file about the ... ParamStr function and follow all the links. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)