Components from a dll

From: vertuas (vertuas_at_nospamcallistocs.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 11/17/03

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:55:37 -0000

hi evryone

I am trying to write an application with "plugin extension" that are loaded
at runtime.

I was thinking the the extensions would be a TPanel with the required
component upon it.

Each plugin having its own configuration page to be displayed as a tab page
on the main config dialog for the app.

The problem i have is how to display the plugin components on the
applications main form. I can create the plugin component in the dll or
package but when ever i try to display it i get the error message "Cannot
convert a TFont to TFont".

Does anyone know how i can get around this situation?

Thanks

Vertuas

  • Re: Drag And Drop from URL to Outlook Email
    ... you need a proper plugin for the content type that supports OLE dragging. ... display, there are several plugins and extensions available that can display ... and Google Documents as provided by the Google Toolbar extension). ... well-versed in versions of Outlook newer than 2003) that accepts arbitrary ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Creative Commons cafe - looking for music player software
    ... The goom plugin even displays the artist and song name when the track ... We want to display: artist, track name, album name, an extra note ... and another note about how The Forest only plays free as in ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: modifying frames as they are generated by the decoder
    ... plugin which would fill the entire frame with red pixels. ... for remote display through rdp protocol, ... work done by the decoder is wasted, ...
  • Re: How to stream song title and artist name in a live audio broadcast?
    ... this...you must use wma or mp3 files (which will display your artist/track ... there is a plugin that you can get for winamp which will display the ... For the plugin and additional info, ... I used SAM2 but I had 2 problems with it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.encoder)
  • Re: plugins in a delphi program?
    ... First, you need to bind a plugin into your program, so its functions ... by a non-visual component on the host form. ... and all plugin components in the same ... These event handlers were four in number, ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)