Re: Owner Draw of ComboBox Text & Items

From: J French (erewhon_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 11/22/03

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:21:22 +0000 (UTC)

On 22 Nov 2003 16:13:39 GMT, alanglloyd@aol.com (AlanGLLoyd) wrote:

>In article <3fbf76a7.107513692@news.btclick.com>, erewhon@nowhere.com (J
>French) writes:
>
>>It is probably worth looking at the Windows standard drawing stuff
>>

>I thought that Marlett was the font that MS used to draw all those standard
>bits and pieces. That's all the font has in it anyway.

If MS use Marlett then ... I am a Pekin Duck
- not a chance - that stuff *has* to be embedded

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Owner Draw of ComboBox Text & Items
    ... I thought that Marlett was the font that MS used to draw all those standard ... That's all the font has in it anyway. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: Dingbat font suggestions
    ... and is named marlett, ... the symbol table for that font only has about 20-25 symbols and ... ... As I said, it's a HIDDEN file. ... or directly via Windows Explorer, there's no Marlett to be seen ...
    (comp.fonts)
  • Re: Finding out fonts file name
    ... Marlett is the font that contains various shapes used by Windows (e.g. the ... If you delete Marlett ... : Courier New Baltic ...
  • Re: Dingbat font suggestions
    ... and is named marlett, ... the symbol table for that font only has about 20-25 symbols ... As I said, it's a HIDDEN file. ... You can install fonts without physically moving them into the Fonts folder, and they will appear in Explorer's view. ...
    (comp.fonts)
  • Re: Virus changes font
    ... >bars, everything, looked like a foreign language took over ... it looks similar to the Font ... >Marlett. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)