Re: delphi executable works on win NT but not XP

From: Dodgy (Dodgy_at_earth.planet.universe)
Date: 11/27/03

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:37:19 +0000

On 27 Nov 2003 03:49:34 -0800, linuxu@hotmail.com (Raphael) waffled on
about something:

>Hi,
>I got a delphi executable but no source and this runs fine on win NT,
>but I can't get it run on Win XP.
>
>What can I do? Any help deeply appreciated!
>
>Raphael

Would you be using listviews in your app by any chance?

There's a known problem with Delphi listviews under XP themes.

http://www.nsonic.de/Delphi/txt_WIS00589.htm

Dodgy.

--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lack of purple prose.
    ... MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES ... It's quite a slow paced tune, a sad one (although being a flash muso ...
    (uk.local.essx)
  • Re: Lack of purple prose.
    ... Actually, Essex girls can be found all over the country, lol. ... MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES ...
    (uk.local.essx)
  • Re: For all........old regulars......past & present.
    ... Your Good Buddy, Guide and Mentor, ... MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES ...
    (uk.local.essx)
  • Re: Lack of purple prose.
    ... MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES ... more sense if the words were underneath the chords... ...
    (uk.local.essx)
  • Re: ?
    ... I'll push you in the fishing lake if it'll help! ... >> MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES ...
    (uk.local.essx)