Re: Closing Dos box

From: John of Aix (j.murphynospam_at_libertysurf.fr)
Date: 11/29/03

    Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:29:14 +0100

    "Darius" <dariush2003jp@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    800ca930.0311270911.3f580ce9@posting.google.com...
    > Hi there;
    > I have an application which opens a dos box but to go further on the
    > program and do rest of the jobs I should click by mouse on Dos icon
    on
    > title bar of this Dos box then click 'Close' and then the rest of my
    > program would work, I do not know what shoudl I write to close this
    > Dos box with no User mouse click. Any help please?

    Well if you type 'exit' in the dos box it'll close so I think you
    could probably incoprorate that somewhere in your code.

    • RE: How do I print a list of directory contents
      ... In DOS this was possible. ... No - but you could use the freeware Printfolders utility you can downloadfrom ... In the Command window that opens, use the cd command as you did in DOS to ...
      (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
    • RE: DOS App Runs but displays on only half screen
      ... DOS application on Windows XP full screen ... Finish the set up of the Icon ... Double click on you icon and when it opens then press ALT+ENTER and your program should run in full screen mode. ...
    • Re: Good Programming Practice: How to Keep Updated Index Files For the Dbfs of Other Clipper Applica
      ... There is a problem with stale indexes right there. ... DOS has to be ... The extra index files are created by Swapan's reporting app when needed for reports, and they must be recreated everytime the reporting app is run since the users of the legacy apps keep modifying the dbfs without those indexes being opened. ... Swapan must at least have done it already since the current version of his reporting app creates and opens all those files at program start. ...
      (comp.lang.clipper)
    • Re: Help! Can connect to sms console, but unable to see anything after rename admin account
      ... In the dos box that opens at 16:00 type mmc.exe ... add the systems management server snap-in and connect to your site ... Rob - Windows Management User Group ...
      (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
    • Accessibility for Low-Vision of DOS Window
      ... to Windows XP. ... He's trying to get a short-cut to a DOS box (like you'd launch ... Opens in Full Screen ...