HTTP client component

From: Rogier Schouten (r.a.schouten_at_student.tue.nl)
Date: 04/09/04

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:47:57 +0200

Hi,

Does anyone know of a component that implements the client side of the HTTP
protocol? I would like to retrieve a web page from my Delphi application to
extract some data. I had the THTTP3 component from the torry.net site, but
it ceased to work for some unknown reason ("error #122").

--
Rogier Schouten

Relevant Pages

  • Intuit Help System Protocol File Retrieval
    ... Intuit Help System Protocol File Retrieval ... QuickBooks 2009 through QuickBooks 2012, ... malicious HTML and Javascript to retrieve a file from a ZIP archive to ... indicates that paths in ZIP archives are basically always delimited ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Is HTTP an Async Protocol
    ... If you say that HTTP is 3 layers, which is true in one sense, ... TCP/IP is an asynchronous protocol (like most ... > network protocols). ... >> "asynch" is a term related to programming. ...
  • gravagno considers himself an expert like some kind of a tech lawyer an expert on all this
    ... part of Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1 ... HTTP Version ... The number is incremented when the format of a message within the ... Transfer-coding values are used to indicate an encoding transformation ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: Web Proxy Filter exception not working
    ... Allow all traffic but HTTP between all protected networks and the ... Unrestricted internet access between all protected networks and the ... The unfiltered protocol is denied so all other HTTP traffic still uses ... The intial connection to the MetroList site uses my unfiltered protocol. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • Re: VPN clients cant access internal web sites
    ... Name: Http Vpn ... Protocol Type: Tcp ... Allow Traffic from Vpn Clients ... When I try to view web sites on the Internal network, I receive "Error Code: ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)