Re: Again on kb_event. It almost works

From: Stark (franco.jommi_at_tin.it)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:25:43 GMT

"AlanGLLoyd" <alanglloyd@aol.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:20040914091638.18655.00000364@mb-m27.aol.com...
> In article <bKb1d.243645$OR2.11072417@news3.tin.it>, "Stark"
> <franco.jommi@tin.it> writes:
>
> >he I beam stays on the editbox (correctly,
> >so that I can go on typing), but the mouse vanishes from the screen
(unless
> >I hit the Enter key and the combo closes down).
>
> I have looked into this (although my mouse cursor does not vanish). What I
have
> found is that before the combobox drops down the mouse is captured by the
form.
> When the combobox is dropped down, then it captures the mouse. When it
closes
> up the mouse capture reverts to the form.
>
> It does not seem posible to hav ethe combobox dropped down without it
capturing
> the mouse.
>
> Alan Lloyd
> alanglloyd@aol.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Again on kb_event. It almost works
    ... >so that I can go on typing), but the mouse vanishes from the screen (unless ... >I hit the Enter key and the combo closes down). ... When the combobox is dropped down, then it captures the mouse. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: Again on kb_event. It almost works
    ... Apart from other problems, if the combobox captures the mouse, how do I ... >>so that I can go on typing), but the mouse vanishes from the screen ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)