Re: TurboPower open source library support

From: Maarten Wiltink (maarten_at_kittensandcats.net)
Date: 09/16/04

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:56:09 +0200

"Paul Breneman" <SeeWebPageForEmailAddress@TurboControl.com> wrote in
message news:CQ92d.18653$_z4.840@fe1.columbus.rr.com...

> See (and bookmark) this page where I have links to the libraries (on
> SourceForge) and all known places where support is available:
> http://www.turbocontrol.com/TPSupport.htm
>
> I hope we can keep these libraries an active part of the Delphi
> community. Please participate and enjoy!

There are pointers to things Indy and ICS in the Useful Links section
of the miniFAQ. Would it be useful to add links to the TurboPower
components and support for them?

(Answers by other people requisited; I think I know Paul's answer.)

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink / Evil miniFAQ Boss

Relevant Pages

  • Re: TurboPower open source library support
    ... > SourceForge) and all known places where support is available: ... > I hope we can keep these libraries an active part of the Delphi ... There are pointers to things Indy and ICS in the Useful Links section ... Maarten Wiltink / Evil miniFAQ Boss ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: jQuery vs. My Library
    ... only the speed ratios between the libraries. ... (unless they have stipulated that they do not support that selector). ... claims to support the exact same set of selectors. ... at least with QSA. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • ANNOUNCE: libsupp 6.3 for DJGPP 2.03 and 2.04 uploaded.
    ... This is a support library for DJGPP 2.04 and 2.03. ... To easy porting efforts a little bit the following issues have ... require any assistance from the standard libraries. ...
    (comp.os.msdos.djgpp)
  • ANNOUNCE: libsupp 6.4 for DJGPP 2.03 and 2.04 uploaded.
    ... This is a support library for DJGPP 2.04 and 2.03. ... To easy porting efforts a little bit the following issues have ... require any assistance from the standard libraries. ...
    (comp.os.msdos.djgpp)
  • Re: "The Good Enough Revolution" - As it applies to js
    ... VB programs must be re-written because the current libraries don't ... I don't think MS needs to be singled out for poor support of web ... unknown browsers and until its adoption of feature testing, jQuery was ... All that needs to be anticipated is that a browser may not support any ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)