Re: How to load integer with 10101010b ?

From: Harald Hahn (H.Hahn_at_gsi.de)
Date: 09/21/04

Date: 21 Sep 2004 00:39:51 -0700

erewhon@nowhere.com (J French) wrote in message news:<414aea56.443996113@news.btclick.com>...
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:48:04 GMT, Jeremy Collins
> <jd.collins@ntlworld-not.com> wrote:
>
> >J French wrote:
> >> On 17 Sep 2004 01:02:42 -0700, H.Hahn@gsi.de (Harald Hahn) wrote:
>

> >I think the referee will have to give you a yellow card for
> >using *that* sort of language around here, Mr F!
>
> That is comical,
> I did not expect such a question in a Delphi NG
>
> This is, of course a Delphi way :-

> Var
> W :WORD;
> begin
> ASM
> Mov W, 1111111111111111b
> END;
> ShowMessage( IntToStr( W ) );
> end;

 thanks, that's what I was looking for...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Yellow Card and Penalty Tries
    ... A tackle on a player without the ball and the ref awards a penalty try and then gives a yellow card. ... Now lets go forward a bit more and we have another tackle on a player without the ball and another penalty try is awarded but no yellow card. ... The referee erred in not producing a yellow card the second time. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: Sao Paulo - Liverpool round-up
    ... snip, snip ... ... It is up to the referee to pick red or yellow card. ... Lugano is relieved. ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: While watching the Olympics....
    ...  I think trying to trick the referee into stopping play for a foul ... should be a yellow card at minimum. ... for a game that doesn't interest me and isn't likely to get me to watch. ... Besides, I'm an Arsenal supporter... ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Yellow Card and Penalty Tries
    ... "viper" wrote in message ... A tackle on a player without the ball and the ref awards a penalty try and then gives a yellow card. ... The referee erred in not producing a yellow card the second time. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • OT: World-Ref criticised after chaos as Portugal go through
    ... Ivanov produced his yellow card 16 times and his red card four times as ... Portugal, who had two players sent off, five cautioned and also lost ... "I consider that today the referee was not at the same level as the ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)