Re: XP style buttons and Delphi 6??

From: frederick (
Date: 10/06/04

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:33:24 +1300

"Damot" <> wrote in message
> "frederick" <> wrote in message
>> "Damot" <> wrote in message
>> > Might be a silly question but is there a simple way to use XP style
>> > buttons with Delphi 6?
>> Most simply - XPDesign component (freeware D2-D6):
>> add XPdesign to 'uses' to use it.
>> Fine for buttons and most things - but not so good for listviews with
>> VSReport, and does not work for check-boxes.
> Many thanks, that's all I needed for now.

BTW, it does work for check boxes - but not checklistboxes.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Amount of lighting
    ... Yes, I'll get more flexibility regarding clamp placement too, and that of my boxes. ... BTW, I saw an "offset connnector" in a book that may eliminate my need for an EMT bender. ...
  • Re: WTB:Gottlieb KOD 0-9 Unit, Credit Wheel
    ... HA HA the silent assassin!! ... BTW, you're also known as rusty, as in rust never sleeps!! ... I know I don't I have a credit wheel, but I may have a similar style ... probably has boxes and boxes of old parts that haven't been opened in ...
  • Re: [git pull request] ACPI patches for 2.6.34-rc6
    ... On Sat, 8 May 2010, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote: ... Btw, why don't we just force the SCI_EN by hand? ... Because there are boxes that are broken right away by this. ...
  • Re: changing css bu javascript for all input boxes with the same name
    ... Thanks for all the advice - especially TheBagbournes for reminding me ... BTW you also said... ... "Avoid multiple calls to functions just for ... but will turn the boxes back to boxes ...
  • Re: strange problem with: ed driver / 4.9-PRE
    ... At 16/09/2003, Gregory Bond wrote: ... >Does your loader.conf also try to load the if_ed module? ... Btw these boxes where updated recently and before never shows ...