- From: "Maarten Wiltink" <maarten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:02:03 +0200
"Michael Lundqvist" <vinterbacken3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Using "F7" when debugging my code step by step forces me in to units
> not belonging to my one project code but to Delphi.
> I'm not interested in the code in units like Classes and Graphics and
> so on. How can I stop that from happening?
Use F8 when that's what you mean. And turn off "use debug DCUs".
- From: Michael Lundqvist
- Prev by Date: Re: Debugging
- Next by Date: WaveIn Problem in XP
- Previous by thread: Re: Debugging
- Next by thread: WaveIn Problem in XP