Re: BDS2006 exe sizes

Dunny wrote:

In news:44006c3c$0$3043$afc38c87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Terry Russell <trochilus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:

there is almost no benefit distinguishing a 1 meg app from a 1 byte
app ( _almost_ )

But there's a lot of difference between a 1 meg application and a 2 meg application - under Delphi 6, my application can no longer be distributed on 1.44mb floppy disks :(

D.

Hmm, not too people have floppies any more in their pc's either!

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

  • Re: BDS2006 exe sizes
    ... Terry Russell typed: ... app ... application - under Delphi 6, my application can no longer be distributed on ... even D2 doesn't fit on a 720k one? ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: BDS2006 exe sizes
    ... Terry Russell typed: ... app ... application - under Delphi 6, my application can no longer be distributed on ... 1.44mb floppy disks:( ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)