Re: porting C FILE structure from DLL into Delphi

ok, thank you very much, it sounds good,

to be more specific I just wanted the DLL library to print some text on
screen so in C I would just pass stdout so I was hoping that in Delphi
it could be something like output (which is reserved word for standard
output) but it does not work, I try it in the way you have suggested

  • Re: Cobol language dictionary page -- assignment complete?
    ... I just went through the reserved word lists for the '85 and '02 standards. ... The '02 standard *adds* ADDRESS, ALIGNED, ALLOCATE, ANYCASE, AS, B-AND, ... Native COBOL Syntax for XML processing TR are to be "folded into" the draft ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Cobol language dictionary page -- assignment complete?
    ... Chuck Stevens wrote: ... PROCEED, REFERENCES, RERUN, SECURITY, SEGMENT-LIMIT, TAPE, and WORDS for a total of 29 entries that have been deleted from the reserved word list as it was in the '85 standard. ... Procedural connotation doesn't it ?), OBJECT-REFERENCE, OVERRIDE, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: The best possible direction for Delphi?
    ... committee that helped define the Standard, ... problem of binding a Standard language to a managed runtime that makes ... Delphi had ... What a Delphi mixed-mode compiler will allow is existing native code to ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • FAQ 8.25 How can I capture STDERR from an external command?
    ... both STDOUT and STDERR will go the same place as the ... script's STDOUT and STDERR, unless the systemcommand redirects them. ... You can also use file-descriptor redirection to make STDERR a duplicate ... The first command sends both standard out and standard error to the ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)