Um... HELP??

I'm new to Delphi - and am having problems trying to find the file for
clear screen (clrscr). I have Delphi 6 and am aware there is a file I
need to put into my library to use this command - anyone know where I
can find it? Can I get it online??! Ooo, please help!!!

  • Re: Um... HELP??
    ... clear screen (clrscr). ... need to put into my library to use this command - anyone know where I ... In Turbo Pascal days, the unit was CRT, but I think that these functions are no longer included with Delphi. ... You can get CRT replacement units from: ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: DCC32 problem
    ... I read somewhere that the options on the command line override all ... I'm using Delphi 5. ... project; it's a utility directory. ... Or it may be compiling a source file, but then using a DCU from somewhere other than the place it wrote the file it just compiled. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: [SLE] Kylix on SuSE 9.1
    ... neither the Delphi or C environments would run. ... Same thing here this is what i got from the command line running ... version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time ...
    (SuSE)
  • Problem with getting the moment when all reply packages to my command will be received (answer end)
    ... I am Delphi software developer. ... Delphi to implement SSH protocol in Delphi I have decided to create ... I have no idea how can I get the moment when all reply packages to my ... executes command ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: NET 2.0 And Delphi
    ... The Delphi 8 command line compiler can compile against ... Marc Rohloff ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)