Re: Read a application version number

DIKonsult wrote:
Thanks, but it don't seem to work. All I get is an empty string.

You may be attempting to access the wrong language string. The
VS_VERSIONINFO contains VS_FIXEDFILEINFO, VarFileInfo (which has
entries for each language for which entries are in StringFileInfo),
StringFileInfo which has entries for each language listed in

  • Re: Read a application version number
    ... You may be attempting to access the wrong language string. ... entries for each language for which entries are in StringFileInfo), ... StringFileInfo has entries of all the standard version info for each language id in the list in VarfileInfo. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: Read a application version number
    ... You may be attempting to access the wrong language string. ... VS_VERSIONINFO contains VS_FIXEDFILEINFO, VarFileInfo (which has ... entries for each language for which entries are in StringFileInfo), ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: Can one eliminate English (US) from Word?
    ... >> my entries were missing: what is odd is that those AutoCorrect entries I put ... > The formatted ones will contain language formatting as part of their content; ... but some AutoCorrect entries were made. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars)
  • Re: Using autocorrections defined in a template
    ... You must be using the same language that was applied to the text when they ... To see what entries are available at any given point, open the AutoCorrect ... stored in templates, but their insertion is not fully automatic. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Autocorrect
    ... AutoCorrect entries are stored in .acl files by language. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)