Opposite of dgRowSelect

I need the row clicked on a DBGrid to highlight, and for this I am using the
property dgRowSelect. But I also want to "deselect" the same row at a second
clik. Simply setting dgRowselect to false doesn't accomplish this, since now
the cell where the mouse has been clicked appears highlighted. How do I
remove entirely the highlight ? Is there a way ?

  • Re: Opposite of dgRowSelect
    ... property dgRowSelect. ... Simply setting dgRowselect to false doesn't accomplish this, ... the cell where the mouse has been clicked appears highlighted. ... remove entirely the highlight? ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • On and off Highlighting a DBGrid row
    ... Also the highlight need to be cancelled exiting the DBGrid ... I am using OnMouseDown to set the DBGrid dgRowSelect property ON. ... But if I find dgRowSelect already set to true, I need to know if the current clicked row is the same of the row previously clicked. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: On and off Highlighting a DBGrid row
    ... He must be able to cancel the highlight on the row, ... Also the highlight need to be cancelled exiting the DBGrid ... Study the OnCellClick, OnColEnter and OnColExit.. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: On and off Highlighting a DBGrid row
    ... Also the highlight need to be cancelled exiting the DBGrid ... Study the OnCellClick, OnColEnter and OnColExit.. ... It's a matter of un-highlighting one and activating the other using those Events and TAG property to maintain previous actions. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: removing Holidays
    ... deselect. ... Then highlight all appointments you want to delete and press the del-key ... Should I start a new thread for the question I posed in my second post here? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)