Re: Just-in-time Debugger

"alanglloyd@xxxxxxx" <alanglloyd@xxxxxxx> wrote in
news:1190644362.100731.177970@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I have Delphi 3 & Delphi 5 installed on my PC. When I open D5 i get a
message saying the JIT debugger is set to ...

drwtsn32 -p %Id -e %Id -g

and should be changed to

bordbg50.exe

I presume this is a transfer of a Dr Watson debugger to a Borland
debugger and has no effect on my D3 installation. Am I correct ?

Alan Lloyd

Similarly here with D3 + D7 (FWIW, + TD2006E):

'"C:\WINDOWS\system32\vsjitdebugger.exe" -p %ld -e %ld'

'"C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\Bin\bordbg70.exe" -aeargs %ld %ld'

(presumably because I installed the MS VS 2005 Express stuff). I always
reply "no" and have not noticed anything amiss (yet!).

Chris

  • Re: User account type changed to debugger (was Administrator)
    ... How to turn off Machine Debug Manager in Office XP ... > I found MDM.EXE on both systems with the 'debugger' user type. ... >>> I removed the PcCillin installation that was unable to update itself ...
  • Re: User account type changed to debugger (was Administrator)
    ... the only member of the Debugger Users group is the Administrator ... > first time we noticed the User type = debugger. ... > I removed the PcCillin installation that was unable to update itself ...
  • .Net Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
    ... I am trying to run a windows update for windows 2000. ... The "Critical Update and Service Packs" to install ... The service pack did download but when the installation ... Registered JIT debugger is not available. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.windows_update)
  • Re: regular expression variables under debugger - SOME RESOLUTION!
    ... with a slightly more recent perl version, ... That means I'm ascribing a resolution to either a more current version ... or that my installation on this one machine is possibly messed up (so ... (I use the debugger alot to check things over). ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: WBEM/WMI crashing. A lot. And I mean a lot
    ... Just make event log larger so you can get as much as ... installation disk. ... in the crashing wmiprvse. ... You might try to make debugger attach when wmiprvse starts (that is a little ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi)