MSPF/CVF/CVF DLL calling a LF90/LF95 DLL?

From: Stephan Petersen (sp908_at_gmx.de)
Date: 12/16/03

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:51:59 +0100

Does anybody know whether and how I can use Lahey LF90/LF95 (Win32) to
compile Fortran code into a DLL which in turn can be called by a DLL
produced with MSPF/DVF/CVF?

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

Stephan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Debugging JNI shared libraries
    ... >compiles OK on Win32 when I have teh requisite stuff installed and I'm ... >DllMain gets called, attach to the dll? ... code as far as the debugger is concerned). ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Memory error with funcs that return char*
    ... DllImport statements to link back into a Win32 C DLL that has several ... Here is a sample function I am using that just returns a hard coded string: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)
  • Re: Exiting process
    ... if you still want to use the original method, don't use a DLL, ... Also this is only valid for win32 apps with kernel32.dll mapped into their ... > window. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: C coding guidelines
    ... /your/ code's entry point, then it isn't what we're talking about - ... but I'm talking specifically about Win32 GUI. ... The REAL entry point for a Win32 GUI program is WinMainCRTStartup. ... link with to produce the DLL. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: wh_callwndProc hook problem
    ... win32 dll. ... If you use win32 api DllMain, merge my codes of DllMain with that of yours. ... link but when i search in google groups i find..how this thread is transfered ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)