disabling crtl-c

From: fiammetta (fiammetta_at_nospam.it)
Date: 02/07/04

Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:10:26 +0100

Hi,
have you some short examples of usage of
SetConsoleMode function?
I dont' understand how can i negate ENABLE_PROCESS_INPUT status flag.

thanks

Vince

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT - I agree with loopy religious nuts
    ... but I dont think the lead singer realizes he's dragging the flag on ... The part I really dont agree ... how they determined the intent of the kid. ... You are comparing accidental desecration to ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: OT - I agree with loopy religious nuts
    ... I dont think the lead singer realizes he's dragging the flag on the ... determined the intent of the kid. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)