disabling crtl-c

From: fiammetta (fiammetta_at_nospam.it)
Date: 02/07/04

Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:10:26 +0100

Hi,
have you some short examples of usage of
SetConsoleMode function?
I dont' understand how can i negate ENABLE_PROCESS_INPUT status flag.

thanks

Vince

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT - I agree with loopy religious nuts
    ... but I dont think the lead singer realizes he's dragging the flag on ... The part I really dont agree ... how they determined the intent of the kid. ... You are comparing accidental desecration to ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Record goes into Edit Mode ?
    ... Ok here goes with more explanation; I dont want the form to go into the edit ... i.e. pencil mode when the code fires checking if Flag is true or not ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)