Re: Processor-dependent constants

From: Richard Maine (nospam_at_see.signature)
Date: 05/13/04

Date: 13 May 2004 11:07:15 -0700

"Gerry Thomas" <gfthomas@sympatico.ca> writes:

> So mask underflow on your processors control word.

>From the original post in the thread, Gus Gassman wrote:

>> trying to convert it (portably)

I leave any deductions about the relationship of these two
quotes as an exercise for the reader.

--
Richard Maine                       |  Good judgment comes from experience;
email: my first.last at org.domain  |  experience comes from bad judgment.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Philosophy (Was: religion help)
    ... leave as an exercise for the reader. ... Dude, I started writing software early in 1969, it causes a form of ... brain damnage called "literal sumbitch" as you ought to realize by ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • mpg321
    ... Any resemblance between the above and my own views is ... The question of the existence of views in the ... absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader. ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: ddd smashed
    ... Any resemblance between the above and my own views is ... The question of the existence of views in the ... absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader. ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: Male Cyclists Doomed To Become Impotent ?
    ... resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. ... question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them ... the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient. ...
    (rec.bicycles.misc)
  • Re: interpreting netstat -s
    ... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer, ... question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them ... the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)