RANT: IVF needs MS VC.NET. What!?

Sigh.

I suppose technically it's my fault for not reading every
single page to do with Intel Visual Fortran before ordering
it. But nobody told me I would need MS Visual C++.Net
(or one of the other MS products that includes the
Visual Studio interface) to run the Intel product.
Yes the information is on the web site. But who thinks
to look for something like that? "Oh, by the way, it
will completely not work unless you have this major
product from another company, a product that is similar
in price to this one."

Maybe I am at fault. But the veins on my forehead are
still throbbing.
Socks