Re: Nice to have feature in upcoming Fortran compilers...

Hi, about a Nice to have feature in upcoming Fortran compilers... as
far as I know, getarg, and the corresponding iarg, narg, etc, are not
part of the standard. Are they going to be some time? Because, I think
some compilers have these routines (not all the routines, but some
subset) incorporated into their extensions, but maybe they don't work
in the same way. If anyone knows how to make the work they do with
standard instructions, please tell me. Thanks.

.