ifort compiler option

Hi,

I am using the Intel Fortran Compiler version 8.1.

The problem in brief is that I would like to know if there is any
compiler option to tell me into what all subtoutines the compiler is
going when executing the code. I went through all the compiler
options, but I couldn't find anything. Probably I missed something.

To give the complete view of the problem :
I am using a software callde dlpoly, which is a collection of
subroutines, written in fortran 90. I compiled it (it compiles all the
subroutines and while executing, selects the subroutines which are
needed) with intel fortran compiler. When I am executing the code, I
want to know what subroutines are being executed. This would help me
know what all subroutines are being used in the software. I need to do
some modification to the code to suit my purpose. To help me in this
purpose I want the compiler to print the names of the subroutines into
which it's going while executing the code. I used the option -B80 with
the Absoft Compiler V 9. which prints all the subroutines into which
the execution is going.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Chaitanya.
--
To err is human, but to really screw up you need a computer.

  • Re: Subroutine calling a function?
    ... Your functions (and subroutines) are all external ones. ... External procedures were designed with separate compilation in mind. ... This implies that when compiling the code that invokes the ... the compiler can't look at the code ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Behavior when a do-iterator is changed
    ... (big snip) ... One of my earlier Fortran subroutines, ... Every compiler I tried did something different. ... Some will keep the loop variable ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: whose 8051 cc overlays static inline stack frames
    ... Only when applied to subroutines actually called more than once. ... I remember seeing unreasonable JMP to JMP in machine code. ... merely because the C compiler they chose wastes space ... Sounds like the C99 inline keyword is gaining a following, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: unexplainable behaviour - f90 - looking for some tools to help diagnose
    ... between subroutines etc... ... say what compiler, compiler options, and operating system you are ... You should use a source control system so that going back to earlier ... I'm using ifort compiler on linux system, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Using external subroutines in OpenMP?
    ... that the subroutines change. ... arrays the subroutines use. ... Sometimes compiler decide to use static memory for local variables in ... libraries without -fopenmp. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)