Re: Upgrades from CVF std to CVF/IVF Pro

On Wed, 25 May 2005 08:00:30 -0500, Duane Bozarth <dpbozarth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Good advice from bv and APP regarding the usage of IMSL in the code
>you're maintaining...unless the code actually does use the IMSL
>libraries, there is no difference in the versions--the compilers are,
>indeed the same.

That is true for Intel Visual Fortran. For CVF, the Pro edition also included
the Array Visualizer and COM Server Wizard. In Intel Visual Fortran, an
enhanced Array Visualizer is included in the Standard Edition, and the COM
Server Wizard is not available at this time.

Steve Lionel
Software Products Division
Intel Corporation
Nashua, NH

http://softwareforums.intel.com/
Intel Fortran Support
http://developer.intel.com/software/products/support/

  • Intel Visual Fortran Professional Edition - Pricing and Upgrades
    ... Edition that adds the IMSL* 5.0 libraries from Visual Numerics was described. ... we have had users ask about upgrades from Intel Visual Fortran ... Support of Intel Math Kernel Library for improved ... Upgrade from CVF Professional Edition, $849 (available from resellers only, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: PC Fortran Compiler - Opinions?
    ... The upgrade price ... which includes the IMSL 4.0 libraries. ... Intel Visual Fortran Professional Edition includes IMSL 5.0. ... Software Products Division ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: About IMSL library and global variable
    ... If you're using the IMSL ... from Intel Visual Fortran Professional Edition, ... query to Intel Premier Support as we provide tech support for the IMSL ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: IVF with MKL 5.1
    ... >And for Steve Lionel, it would be nice to add this to your "Porting ... >Applications from compaq Visual Fortran to Intel Visual Fortran". ... The general advice that libraries built for CVF ... Software Products Division ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)