Re: wanted fast routines

When I had to multiply some triangular matrices with a vector, I made
some test, and the best result I got, was mixing a do loop for one
index, and sum for the other.

  • Re: StreamReader.ReadLine()
    ... MSDN example I found. ... Looks like your mixing them. ... When it returns to the beginning of the loop, ...
  • Re: An idea for a csprng with integers.
    ... SLOW IF OUTPUTS AFTER 100,000 LOOP PASSES ... I DON'T SEE GOOD MIXING IF OUTPUT IS FAST. ... Globmaker, I think the complete code above, answers your questions. ... 44 MB/SECOND writing on the disk. ...
    (sci.crypt)