Re: complex arithmetics

Hello,

robin wrote:
glen herrmannsfeldt wrote in message ...

|Where there any 32 bit machines in 1955?

There were some, the most notable of which
was the ACE, which by then had been in operation for about 3 years..

And can you list the type conversion functions the Fortran compiler on the ACE supported?

--
Cheers!

Dan Nagle
Purple Sage Computing Solutions, Inc.

  • Re: Phantom DNS server
    ... Dilan Weerasinghe made a post then I commented below ... > We've checked the event logs of the machines and, ... Ace ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: Phantom DNS server
    ... >> Ace, ... We've checked the event logs of the machines and, ... We don't have any GPO's that relate to DNS ... I'm led to believe that Cisco routers can also give out information ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: A Reverse Lookup Zone is necessary?
    ... Hi Ace. ... "Is this the only one set in all your machines or are there any others, ... But not the DHCP. ... which is DNS Dynamic Updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: Do you think this is a server issue or other?
    ... I would have contacted you, Ace, but the owners of my company are very ... Our machines can only use 1GB max, so two of our machines are going from ... We're either going to get the firewall password or reset it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: DNS ZONE Intranet vs internet
    ... > Hi Ace, ... > address in internal AD machines' IP properties as you said. ... Good point, Todd. ... HijackThis to make sure there is no infestations on those machines. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)