Re: should i write keywords uppercase?

Hi Steven G. Kargl

> There is an EQUIVALENCE statement in Fortran. It was designed
> to re-use memory. For example,

Thank you for explaining and the example.

--
best regards,

Jonas Stein <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • Re: Mandrake 10.1 Community
    ... > PL/I but ended up a Cobol programmer. ... It could have been a lot worse--could have been Fortran, ... Regards, Weird (Harold Stevens) * IMPORTANT EMAIL INFO FOLLOWS * ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • What is the general opinion here on creating a StackExchange Fortran site?
    ... users of comp.lang.fortran are having with Google Groups. ... possibility of creating an individual specialized fortran SE site, ... them) have quite a regular inflow of questions, ... Regards this, I often see that new fortran users have problems with ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Intrinsic functions in fortran 90
    ... I added -Wconversion to gfortran in July 2003. ... Regards, ... >> It seems that early FORTRAN did not have mixed mode expressions at all. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: allocatables arrays&subroutines
    ... The intent attribute is applicable only to dummy ... arguments ("Fortran 90/95 Explained", Section 5.9), and the use statement ... Regards, ... Mike Metcalf ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Recommend tutorial for Fortran 95 and OO coding?
    ... I'm looking for an online tutorial that does a good job of explaining ... how encapsulation is accomplished in Fortran 95. ... example using abstract types with overloaded methods. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)