Detect undefined real variables?
- From: "Peter" <sherwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 Jan 2006 11:26:37 -0800
To detect use of undefined real variables, I'd like to have the
compiler or linker initialize all real variables with a value such that
if it is used in an assignment or expression, it causes an exception,
or otherwise sends a signal.
Is this possible? I'm using Compaq Visual Fortran 6.0.
- Prev by Date: Fortran 77: Reading empty string
- Next by Date: Re: Fortran 77: Reading empty string
- Previous by thread: Fortran 77: Reading empty string
- Next by thread: Re: Detect undefined real variables?