Re: Derived types with allocatable arrays; more problems

Mine was V9.0 Build 20051201 (without the Z).

Skip

On 14 Apr 2006 05:43:46 -0700, "Arno" <arnoinperu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-|I guess I will send a bug report to Intel then (I forgot to mention
-|that I used the Intel Fortran compiler build 20051201Z)
-|
-|Thanks for your help!
-|
-|Arno de Lange

  • Re: Error in I830WaitLpRing()
    (Debian-User)
  • GCC 4.2.1 -S -masm=intel option failed
    ... I tried to export asm source during compiling and wanted to get intel ... sintax but got this: ... Please submit a full bug report, ... with preprocessed source if appropriate. ...
    (comp.os.msdos.djgpp)
  • Intel Fortran 8, bug with trimmed string arguments
    ... Found this apparent bug in the Intel Fortran compiler for Linux when ... I wasted a couple of hours trying to submit this bug anonymously ... through the Intel web site. ... sh-2.05$ exit ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: HP pulls out of IA64 chip development
    ... > of DECcies has instilled parts of the DEC culture in many major players in ... Heck, here at Intel, I keep running across former ... the Intel Fortran compiler (and to a ... culture and former DEC employees. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Current status of F95 compilers for Mac/PowerPC
    ... The Intel Fortran compiler can be used to ... > "The toolchain integrates into Apple's Xcode IDE, ... The PPC code would still ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)