Re: Fortran 95 manual

Thomas Turbato wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking for a manual (online, pdf, html, doc,...) about fortran 95
language.
I searched but I haven't found what I need.
Can anyboby help me?

Some Fortran compiler vendors make their manuals available online, for
example

HP/Compaq
http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/files/unprotected/Fortran/docs/lrm/dflrm.htm

I think IBM, SUN, and other vendors have similar online resources. Of
course, there will be a mix of general Fortran and compiler-specific
information.

There are links to Fortran tutorials at
http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Fortran/Tutorials/
..

  • Looking for examples of deferred type bound operators
    ... assignment, either online or on textbooks. ... I see such an example at page 285 of Fortran 95/2003 explained, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: finding available kind values, precisions and exponent ranges
    ... Because Fortran uses a**b to mean what some other ... languages call a^b, I changed ^ in my copy of the program to ** in the ... new version (now with .f95 extension) online at ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Semi-OT: help ID old Fortran 77 text book
    ... > Anybody have a Fortran library with scanned covers online somewhere? ... > I'm trying to locate a copy of an old Fortran 77 textbook I used back ... > I know it is a long shot given the lack of info, but if any buddy has ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: how to generate random data for a normal distribution
    ... Google 'Numerical Recipes'. ... There's a NR in C, C++, Fortran, etc. ... C one is available online. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Good book on FORTRAN
    ... No doubt MR&C is the definitive book on the subject, ... it's the one I would choose for updating one's knowledge from Fortran IV ... Many old manuals used that trick to hinder copying. ... Support the GNU GFortran Project: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/index.html ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)