Re: Two Fortran questions

nuclearsolution2010@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Walter. I tried the Posix system calls but I get a compilation
error:
fortcom: Error: test.for, line 2: Error in opening the Library module
file. [PXF_DEFINITIONS] use pxf_definitions

Sorry. PXF_DEFINITIONS is for SGI IRIX (and a few others...) For the Intel
compiler USE IFPOSIX. The test code I pasted in had preprocessor directives
to make this distinction. (It was hurredly copy/pasted from a test case
that I use. Guess I shoulda elided that bit...)

USEing the module just checks interfaces to make sure you are calling the
routines correctly. Technically it really isn't needed.

Hope this helps,

Walt
.