double precision g77
- From: Richard Pitman <richard.pitman3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 05:20:13 +0100
I have a program that has been working fine, written in fortran 77 and
compiled using g77 under fedora core 3. I needed to increase the precision
so changed all REAL declarations to DOUBLE PRECISION and changed FUNCTION
to DOUBLE PRECISION FUNCTION. Now my variables are returning NAN values!
Any ideas why this may be?
- Prev by Date: Re: Error: derived type contains a pointer component
- Next by Date: Re: double precision g77
- Previous by thread: how do i convert a multi column into a single column in the output in fortran
- Next by thread: Re: double precision g77